Look here

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Little about myself

Ive been working on editing with multiple different videos ive posted on youtube. With countless hours of research and trial and error I think im getting the hang of editing videos. 
My goal is to get good enough to create my art form on video. Small clips that tell a story. 
Maybe even bigger projects in the future. 
I am the creator of Paranormal Hunters of Maryland 
which is a ghost hunting group based out of Baltimore. 
I also run multiple fan pages on facebook for ghosts and gaming related topics. 
As you can probably tell by the headline on top of this Blog page. 
With all that said if you follow my page expect alot of videos of me doing weird things. These videos are for testing my editing skills but also have some humor behind them. Im chris and look forward to reading your comments and hope you enjoyed my tidbit about myself.  
~Chris~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment