Look here

Monday, January 14, 2013

How I feel about the paranormal

I have been searching for the paranormal for years. After creating my own team in 2009 I have pursued the questions even more. Years of research and investigating and I can honestly say I believe there is something more happening that we cant see. We are matter and matter cannot be created or destroyed so where do we go when we die? our physical form degenerates into the ground. Then why have I seen shadows of those who once lived? is this demonic? is this spiritual? Are we more then just a body? Maybe a vessel, a vessel for the soul which sometimes gets trapped in a place its not meant to be after death. All these questions and no solid proof. I have seen things and herd things that should not have happened in modern society. I open my mind to the impossible to allow these modern thoughts to be more of an idea than fact. To say ghosts dont exist because you cant see and hear them all the time is like saying other planets are not real because you cant see them all the time. Well grab a telescope and you might see one. With that logic instead of saying ghosts are not real, walk into an abandoned building or an ancient burial ground, or a house thats 100 years old. Give yourself the right tool. You need a telescope to see planets so why not put yourself in an area where you might see a spirit. Those who don't believe are those who are not looking. I have been alone in a building but heard someone whistle to me. I have been touched on the shoulder when no one was around. Paranormal entities exist. You just need to put yourself in there presents to understand. I believe in keeping an open mind and taking in to consideration how others feel about the paranormal because in the end of the day there are more non believers and people who follow religions that don't believe in ghosts to have a closed mind about something very few have seen and understand.

This link is to my page where you can find my channel and see and hear some things for yourself that I have.
                       http://www.facebook.com/ParanormalHuntersofMaryland?ref=hl

No comments:

Post a Comment