Look here

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

First Web Series

I will be directing and starring in my first web series. Given that I am good on computers the editing is left up to me so after awhile now of just screwin around with different editing programs and making silly short videos to work with I have become very comfortable with my ability to make my dream come true. I can sufficiently get my creative ideas to video now. Starting out this has been a long and difficult road but with all my countless hours of work and research I am finally in pre production for my web series. I will be giving updates on how its coming along. If all goes well Shooting will begin this late spring early summer. To have even made it this far is a great accomplishment and for all those out there working to your dreams just keep fighting for it. I fight everyday and no matter what happens I will not let anything pull me away from my goals. This is the beginning, the start of my legacy. I wish I could give more details on the show but I cant. For those out there supporting me on this epic quest, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment